Reasons to keep your information current
By keeping your contact information up to date, you can take full advantage of the services TCEC offers. Reasons to keep your information current include:
- If we don’t have the correct phone number linked to your home address, it may be more difficult for you to report an outage.
- For planned outages, you may not receive the call, email or postcard we provide if your information is out of date.
- Speeds up the power restoration process. We may need to contact you for more information regarding an outage or service issue.
- Receive reminders if your bill is overdue and subject to disconnection. We may send reminders via phone call or email.
- Ensure your patronage capital accrues to the right person and that checks are mailed to the correct address when patronage capital is retired.
- Receive notices and other important information on cooperative services and programs.
Update your information one of three ways:
- Complete the form below and a member service representative will update your information.
- Log in to SmartHub and click 'My Profile.'
- Call TCEC at 580.652.2418 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to speak with a member service representative.