Win $100 in Main Bucks - Show your Co-op Connections membership card or the mobile app at the Bank of the Panhandle to enter a drawing to win $100 in Main Street Bucks during July.
For Bank of the Panhandle, success comes from community involvement. Their employees invest more than 100 volunteer hours per month.
“One of the things I like about working here is we are constantly involved in the community,” says Bank of the Panhandle Lender Trey Fankhouser. “Whether it is being involved in Pioneer Days, grilling for OPSU and other events throughout the community and helping organizations.”
The bank has been in business since 1976, celebrating over 45 years of serving the community. It offers deposit products, consumer and commercial loans. The loan team has experience in farming and ranching to help with your agriculture needs. You will get attentive, friendly service from start to finish with flexible banking hours. They make banking easy in person or through their mobile app.
TCEC members who show their Co-op Connections membership card or mobile app can receive a rate bump on new CDs. If you have questions about banking or need to open an account with Bank of the Panhandle, give them a call or swing by their office.
- Deposits Personal and Business
- myBOP Personal and Rewards Checking
- myBOP Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- myBOP Business Checking
- Savings Personal and Business
- myBOP Money Market Account
- myBOP Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- myBOP Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- myBOP Business Savings
- myBOP Business Money Market
- myBOP Business Certificate of Deposit
- myBOP Business Retirement Accounts
- Loans Personal and Business
- Home Equity and Home Mortgage
- Business Term Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Other Services Personal and Business
- Digital Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Mastercard Debit Cards
- Full FDIC insurance
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Wire Transfers
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
For More Information
Bank of the Panhandle
1223 N. Main Street
Guymon, Oklahoma 73942
Hours: Lobby and drive-thru Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Drive-thru only – Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to noon
Co-op Connections is Free
Your Co-op Connections membership card was initially mailed to you by the cooperative. Download the Co-op Connections mobile app and register as a TCEC member to use the free digital card. Co-op Connections is a member benefit TCEC brings to you as part of our commitment to community.